Cost Per Person Sharing USD 1,650 Using a Tour Van
Cost Per Person Sharing USD 1,950 Using Land Cruiser
Day 1: Nairobi – Amboseli
Depart Nairobi in the morning and travel to the Amboseli National park located at the foot of snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak. The drive takes us past traditional Maasai villages dotted across the countryside. Arriving at Amboseli Park, in time for lunch and check in. An afternoon game drive introduces you to these flat plains of Amboseli, with the majestic Kilimanjaro Mountain towering in the distance. The park supports a wide variety of wildlife and is home to the Masai tribe. Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai lodge (FB).
Day 2: Full Day at Amboseli National Park
Spend the whole day at the park or morning and afternoon game drives. Amboseli is best known for the striking imagery of African elephants with the towering Kilimanjaro peak as a backdrop, Also Amboseli is home to a vast elephant population, known for its large old bull elephants. The game drives take us in search of the diverse wildlife and birds drawn to the grasslands and seasonal flood plains of Amboseli, offering fantastic photographic opportunities. Dinner and overnight at Ol Tukai lodge (FB).
Day 3: Amboseli – Nairobi
Another early morning game viewing drive at Amboseli then back to the lodge for breakfast and check out. Depart after breakfast and drive back to Nairobi. You will have a stopover along the way for a chance to buy souvenirs.
- Transport in 8 seater luxury open roof tour vans/land cruiser for 3 days
- 2 nights’ accommodation in preferred camp / lodge
- Meals on Full board for 3 days (meals are Buffet)
- Comprehensive game drives for 3 days
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- Pick up and drop off within some areas in Nairobi
- Park entry fees
What’s Not Included
- Drinks and tips for waiters, porters and drivers
- Any other thing which is not included above